For restaurants and caterers, East Meets West Expo provides a platform to introduce a taste of your menu to hundreds of expo-goers. Booth space is provided free of charge; simply provide 500-700 tasting samples at the event. Limited availability.
Restaurant/Caterer agrees to provide:
- Complimentary appetizer/tasting samples for 500-700 guests from 4:30pm to 7:00pm
- Please provide your own silverware, plates, napkins and any supplies needed for your booth.
- Please email a high resolution, print quality .eps or .jpeg company logo to KristieCalandro@lwrba.org to be used for event signage. Logos received after Friday, August 20th may not be included on the flyers or signage.
- Please send certificate of liability insurance to JanethGonzalez@lwrba.org and add Robarts Arena as certificate holder. Certificate holder is listed as an additional insured by all parties, with regards to the operations of the named insured. Sarasota County Agricultural Fair Association, Inc, 3000 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota, FL 34237.
- (Optional) You may include a promotional item, coupon, or menu in the goodie bags, given to first 250 guests at the event. To participate, please deliver 250 units to the LWRBA office (8430 Enterprise Circle, Suite 140, Lakewood Ranch) by September 3rd.
East Meets West Expo agrees to provide:
- (2) 6-8’ tables with a white linen
- 4 complimentary admissions
- Your business name printed on event flyers pre event
- Your business name listed on program at the event
- Your business name on the event website
- Your logo will appear on the event banner/signage inside venue
Limited space is available for restaurants/caterers.
Interested vendors should contact Janeth Gonzalez at JanethGonzalez@lwrba.org.