Why You Should Attend East Meets West Expo
There are many reasons to attend a trade show, including knowledge, product exposure & networking. Here are few more you might not have thought of.
- Increase your knowledge and exposure to new trends, products and resources that are available for your business.
- Meet other exhibitors who you can learn from and possibly gain business from that you would not have had the chance to meet had you not been there.
- How do you compare to your competition, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses to best support your business.
- Save time and money by researching, comparing, and connecting with vendors in one location. The exhibitors are vying for your attention.
- Expose yourself to the press attending the trade shows so they know about your business – retail or wholesale.
- Generate leads for strategic alliances and most importantly, potential customers. Collect business cards, refer to the directory and use all other outlets provided to you during the show to create a list of contacts for your files – and your business outreach.
- Become educated on your industry so that you can better support to your clients and customers by utilizing all the resources trade shows offer.
- Network, network, network. The East Meets West Expo provides plenty of time for attendees to network with each other, and for good reason. Often, the biggest insights come from the people who share your goals and interests – a conversation with another business owner might lead to new ideas, or even new partnership.
- Great opportunity to navigate the floor with business people from the other side of town.
- People do business with people they know!